Royalton Elementary School
All day every day Kindergarten and so much more!
- Free All Day Every Day Kindergarten (Parents can choose every day OR Monday, Wednesday, Friday option)
- High Performance on MCA Reading and Math Assessments
- Advanced technology instruction with SMART Boards, computer lab, iPads, document cameras, and wireless building
- A caring, supportive, and welcoming environment that makes school feel like home (small class sizes)
- Exceptional arts opportunities for all students – State and Nationally recognized program (Prairie Fire Theatre for Grades 2 – 5)
- High quality music and physical education offered daily
- Title I remedial instruction in reading and math, (Grades 1 – 5)
- Licensed professional staff including nurse, social worker, and mental health professionals
- Excellent early childhood programming and a preschool program for 4 year olds
- Reading-Is-Fundamental (6 free reading books each year)
- Free breakfast for all students
- Free transportation – pick-up points outside the district available
- Active and strong PTO for support of school
- “My-After-School Place” (MAP) On-site supervised care available after school until 6:00 p.m. Morning “MAP” supervised child care available before school from 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Extra Curricular activities offered through Community Education
- Reading Counts Program to encourage independent reading skills
WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US!
Call 584-4160 for information.